(248) 619-0065


Offices in New York

And Michigan

Mon - Fri | 9 - 6

Sat & Sun Closed.


E-2 Treaty Investors Visas

The E-2 nonimmigrant visa is for nationals of a country with which the United States of America traders.

In order to be admitted the individual or organization must invest a substantial amount of capital in a USA business.

Also, the investor must beThe E-2 Visas are available to those already legally in the USA and those who wish to come to the USA for sole purpose to develop and administrate the investment enterprise.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *