We Succeed Where Others Fail
  • New York: 646-571-2118     Michigan:248-619-0065

E-2 Treaty Investors Visas

The E-2 nonimmigrant visa is for nationals of a country with which the United States of America traders.

In order to be admitted the individual or organization must invest a substantial amount of capital in a USA business.

Also, the investor must beThe E-2 Visas are available to those already legally in the USA and those who wish to come to the USA for sole purpose to develop and administrate the investment enterprise.